Behzeest 1622 is an emulsifiable oil with biological technology containing extreme pressure lubricants which is designed and produced for machining hard parts of ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
- Rapid mixing with water and producing stable emulsions
- Preventing rust and corrosion of parts and equipment
- Long lifetime due to the emulsion stability against microbial spoilage without any need for biocides
- Excellent lubrication properties because of containing EP materials
- High cooling and washing properties
- Machining operations such as turning, milling, cutting, grinding, drilling and production of tubes and profile